Zymox Otic Pet Ear Treatment with Hydrocortisone
This Enzymatic Solution for dogs and cats, treats the external ear for acute and chronic inflammation caused by bacterial, viral, and yeast infections. Hydrocortisone provides relief from itching, inflammation, redness and swelling. It will not work if used with other topical ear medications or cleansers. Zymox Otic Enzymatic Solution without hydrocortisone is also available for dogs and cats suffering with irritated or broken skin.
- Zymox Otic with 1% Hydrocortisone effectively treats acute and chronic otitis externa due to bacterial, fungal and yeast infections.
- This three point enzyme system destroys antibiotic resistant microorganisms, including Staphylococcus. The addition of 1% Hydrocortisone helps to provide relief from itching and inflammation.
- Zymox Otic with 1% Hydrocortisone acts as both a cleaner and a treatment, in just one application daily.
- Zymox Otic contains three active enzymes that have shown to be antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral.
- Use once daily for 7 days. For chronic conditions, use once daily for 14 days. Apply to dirty ears. Do not use in conjunction with another ear medication or cleaner.
A hugely popular product with thousands of 5-star reviews and minimal negative feedback, “Zymox Otic Pet Ear Treatment with Hydrocortisone” ranks as number 1 in Amazon’s “ear care” best sellers. Available in 1.25 oz, 4 oz and 8 oz sizes. The manufacturer suggests 4 oz is better suited to households with multiple pets, and the 8oz being available through a veterinarian only. This is a broad spectrum treatment, tested and proven against:
- Malassezia pachydermatitis
- Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Candida albicans
- Proteus mirabilis
- Eschericha coli
- Streptococcus intermedius
- Streptococcus pyogenes
Safe for use on any age of pet. Highly effective in the management of acute and chronic otitis due to bacterial, fungal and yeast infections. Works without antibiotics. The powerful enzymatic action of patented LP3 Enzyme system naturally cleans and disinfects while destroying even the most resistant microbes.
Required Zymox Otic Protocol:
- Apply liberally in dirty ear to fill canal.
- Do not Pre-clean ear or enzymatic activity is disrupted.
- Gently massage and work into infected area.
- Wipe to remove excess.
- Treat 1 x daily for 7 days, 14 for chronic.
- Flush ear post treatment.
- Use Zymox Otic with hydrocortisone for red, inflamed ears.
- For prophylactic use: Try Zymox Otic without hydrocortisone. -Safe and effective for extended use.
Frequently purchased together with the “Zymox Ear Cleanser” and “Pet MD – Dog Ear Cleaner Wipes”. Check it out by clicking the button!
Through a Dog's EarSounds True. 2012
You know that your dog's hearing is very sensitive, but did you know that you could create an environment of sound to improve the health and well-being of your canine companion? Now, psychoacoustic expert Joshua Leeds and veterinary neurologist Susan Wagner show you how with Through a Dog's Ear. Using the latest science on how dogs hear and react to sound, Leeds and Wagner bring you a treasury of practical tools for enhancing the lives of our best friends—including music demonstrated in...
Clinical Veterinary Advisor - E-BookElsevier Health Sciences. 2014
No other quick reference comes close in covering the diagnosis and treatment of hundreds of diseases in dogs and cats. Etienne Cote's Clinical Veterinary Advisor: Dogs and Cats, 2nd Edition is like six books in one -- with concise topics within sections on diseases and disorders, procedures and techniques, differential diagnosis, laboratory tests, clinical algorithms, and a drug formulary. Revised from cover to cover, this edition includes dozens of new topics. It also includes free access...
The Dog BiblePenguin. 2017
An essential guide for canine aficionados presents unbiased advice on how to provide the best possible care, from understanding dog food labels and canine body language to giving first aid and making informed choices about traditional and alternative health care. Original. 40,000 first printing.
Infectious Diseases of the Dog and Cat - E-BookElsevier Health Sciences. 2013
The definitive reference for the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of small animal infections, Infectious Diseases of the Dog and Cat, 4th Edition delivers current, comprehensive information essential to the management of infectious diseases caused by viruses, rickettsiae, chlamydiae, mycoplasmas, bacteria, fungi, algae, protozoa, and unknown agents. Each section guides you through diagnostic testing for specific microorganisms, from sample collection to laboratory submission to...
Guide to Home Pet GroomingBarron's Educational Series. 2017
Here, for ambitious dog and cat owners, is detailed advice on how to avoid the inconvenience and expense of pet salons by doing it yourself. The author gives detailed instruction on bathing, brushing, combing, and clipping both dogs' and cats' coats, and keeping the animal expertly groomed. Also provided are specific tips for grooming different breeds, keeping a nervous or impatient animal calm during grooming sessions, and more. There is also information on proper nutrition and its effects...