LUFFY Marimo Moss Balls – Aesthetically Beautiful!
Top selling decor! A very popular addition to any tank, these “Moss Balls” don’t just look great, they have an enormous number of benefits for Aquariums & Aquatic Pets. They are compatible with most aquatic pets and just need to be submerged in water to live. When they arrive, give them a gentle wash before placing in the water. Marimos make perfect plant pets for Children, due to the easy care and because of the rare spherical shape, they are the first choice for apartment hanging gardens too!
Available in large and mini sizes, with multi-pack options. Click on the deal to see more.
- BRING HOME A LIVE PLANT THAT BENEFITS YOUR AQUARIUM — The 4 LUFFY Moss Balls are live plants that absorb nitrates. Fish excreta, debris, phosphate, and ammonia disturbs the natural ecosystem of the water tank. If the natural marimo moss ball is present in the water tank, they suck the toxic material. These balls thus, help in creating a natural and thriving atmosphere for the aquatic species.
- PREVENTS EXCESSIVE ALGAE GROWTH — Both algae and marimo moss balls compete for the same nutrients for growth. Since, they absorb most of the nitrates, ammonia, and phosphates, they leave a scant room for algae to thrive. Consequently, the 4 LUFFY Marimo Moss Balls prevent unwanted algae from growing back.
- REAL MARIMOS ARE NOT ALWAYS SPHERICAL & MIGHT HAVE SOME BROWN SPOTS ON THEM — As you buy LUFFY Marimo Moss Balls, you should be able to differentiate between a real and a fake marimo. The 100% natural marimo will not always be spherical in shape or lush green in color. It is perfectly ok to have some brown spots. However, if you do find sparkling green and perfectly spherical marimos, there are high chances that they are unnatural and pesticide rich marimos.
- ECO-FRIENDLY, ADDS TO THE AESTHETIC BEAUTY & ARE LOW MAINTENANCE — LUFFY prohibits the usage of dye that imparts artificial green color to the moss balls. Since it distributes eco-friendly, natural marimo moss balls, expect to receive regular/irregular shaped moss balls which are not always in deep green color. Undoubtedly, the marimo moss balls add to the aesthetic beauty of the aquarium and are low maintenance. They simply require some light and freshwater.
- SNAIL-PROOF AND LOVED BY SHRIMPS — Some snails love to feed on live plants, but when it comes to the LUFFY marimo moss balls, they nibble or eat food off it just like a shrimp. Shrimps, on the other hand, gorge on the green stuff and munch on any particle they like. We recommend keeping the marimo moss balls away from fishes such as Koi or goldfish as it’s a tasty snack for them. It’s completely safe for them, but you don’t want your one pet to eat your plant pet.
Easy Guide for Your Tropical Fish AquariumDhimant N Parekh. 2015
Before you start your TROPICAL FISH AQUARIUM, it is important to have some relevant information at your disposal. Adding a tropical fish aquarium to your home is a wonderful way to enjoy the beauty of the ocean right within the comforts of your own home. A TROPICAL FISH AQUARIUM featuring a variety of brilliantly colored fish and surrounded by vivid vegetation can be not only beautiful but also very relaxing and calming as well. TROPICAL FISH are beautiful, but there are some things that you...
Pocket Guide to the Care and Maintenance of Aquarium FishSterling Publishing Company, Inc.. 2017
Here's everything the aquarium keeper must know to maintain a magnificent tank at home: what to buy, how to care for it, and how to troubleshoot. More than 200 species of tropical fish receive detailed attention. Set up different tanks for a variety of fish and effects, and learn to use the full range of available paraphernalia.
Freshwater Aquariumsi5 Publishing. 2012
For beginning aquatic fancier looking to start out right with fish, Freshwater Aquariums by David Alderton is the ideal primer. A vertebrate that breathe primarily by means of gills and swim by means of fins is the author’s lead-in to the first chapter called “What are Fish?” Alderton builds the reader’s confidence by providing solid information about what fish are anatomically speaking, how they evolved, how they breathe, how they move, where they live, and how they behave. The new...
Marine Aquarium KeepingJohn Wiley & Sons. 1993
The science and common sense behind creating an inexpensive, flourishing marine aquarium Marine Aquarium Keeping is the first complete, step-by-step handbook to bring scientific perspective and insight to the practical basics of assembling and successfully maintaining a conventional marine aquarium. While minimizing gadgetry and underscoring a simple, commonsense regimen of looking, seeing, and understanding, author and marine biologist Stephen Spotte offers logical, chapter-by-chapter...